Fees and charges 2017
1. APPLICATION FEE £350 covering credit and reference checks for the first applicant and £120 for each subsequent adult applying for the property
2. HOLDING DEPOSIT being the equivalent of 1.5 month’s rent for the property. Please note that on the moving in date the holding deposit becomes a security deposit, is being registered and transferred over to the Deposit Protection Service and held there for the duration of the Tenancy and repaid in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Scheme.
3. CONTRACT FEE £150 PER PROPERTY - a fee payable upon signing of the tenancy agreement and receipt of the keys
4. CONTRACT RENEWAL FEE £90 PER PROPERTY - a fee payable upon the renewal of the tenancy agreement
5. EXIT INSPECTION FEE £90 - a fee payable at the end of the tenancy for the exit inspection
6. LATE RENT FEE £30 an administration charge covering all attempts of contact (letters, personal visits, text messages and voicemails). This fee can be charged up to 3 times each rental period if there has been no reply to any attempt of contact
7. LOST KEY REPLACEMENT £42
8. LOCK CHANGE £144
9. CONTRACTOR CALL OUR FEE £60 – unreasonable call out/no work required
10. CANCELLATION OF A ROUTINE INSPECTION OR A GAS SAFERY INSPECTION ON A NOTICE SHORTER THAN 24 HRS £60
1. LET FEE covering advertising of the property, assisted viewings, preparation of the inbound inventory, tenant vetting. LET FEE equals to 50% + VAT of the first month’s rent with the managed service or £75% + VAT with the let only service. 1st Sales and Letting reserve the right to introduce seasonal offers and introductory rates, not exceeding standard charges.
2. MANAGEMENT FEE - monthly fee recharged from the rent for management of the property at 10% + VAT. 1st Sales and Letting reserve the right to lower the management fee at any time.
3. ADDITIONAL FEE + VAT - a non set recharge from the rent for attending to maintenance issues, arranging of Gas Safety Certificate, Energy Performance Certificate etc. Additional fees are agreed with the Landlords in advance, before any work has been carried on their behalf.